Keto Coconut Chocolate Bars
Of all the keto snacks I have experimented making these are my favorite. They are super simple to make and the macros are perfect. Only downfall is they will melt if they aren’t kept cold .
130 calories – 16f/4C/1P
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: (freezer time) 1 hours
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/3 cup Coconut creme
1 tsp natural vanilla flavor (I use anise flavor)
2 packets of stevia
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup non alkalized raw cacao powder
- Mix shredded coconut, coconut cream, 1 packet stevia & vanilla in a bowl until well mixed
- Place mixture on a coated baking pan (I used tin foil with coconut oil) in a 4×6 square about 1″ high.
- Place pan in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from freezer and cut into 10 even bars about 0.5″x2″
- In a bowl mix coconut oil (melted) 1 pack of stevia and cocoa powder.
- Dip cut coconut bars into the cocoa mixture until fully coated and place bars back on pan to dry.
- Store in covered container in the fridge